May 14, 2010

A Scottish thistle for a bride to be.

What a lovely design job this was, working with a Bride -to-be.
Coming up with a design for her wedding invitations. 
Being Scottish she wanted to incorporate the Scottish thistle
and used the thistle colours in her wedding theme .


I wanted to create an emblem for them
including both the bride & grooms name.


I loved working on this design. The form of the thistle
 was a good one to play around with design wise.
I'm so pleased with the results
 and thankfully so were my clients too!


I did get quite carried away and came up with lots of design options.
It's a design I will most definitely re-visit
to work up into something more.

Here's wishing the Bride & Groom a wonderful wedding day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my wee corner of blog land, I love to hear from you all and will visit as soon as I can.