August 23, 2008

Threave Gardens ~ colour & shape to inspire



This was my second week of enforced laziness
with my aching, useless arm i was feeling pretty blue . . .
Mr O in his wisdom decided inspiration was called for

a secret walled garden and hot house beyond
colours straight from a child's paint box


delicate detail and sumptuous velvety petals



sculptural shapes

and a giant fir cone



i would show you so much more
but something else tasty caught my eye.

These same gardens were the very place
Mr O & I had our very first outing too!

Threave Gardens, South West Scotland, see info below
www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/castledouglas/threavegardens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my wee corner of blog land, I love to hear from you all and will visit as soon as I can.